Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria
SALT LAKE CITY — Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana in Salt Lake City had a special visitor on Friday — Post Malone.
Ashley Sherwood, who is the general manager of the pizzeria, posted photos to a Bountiful Facebook group showing Post Malone enjoying a pizza and then posing with some of the workers.
The restaurant, located at 260 South and 200 West in Salt Lake City, opened in 2006.
“Settebello… was one of the first pizzerias in the United States to recreate Pizza Napoletana as it has been made in Napoli for centuries,” read the company’s website.
They have additional locations in Henderson and Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as Pasadena and Oxnard, California.
American rapper and singer/songwriter Post Malone is best known for songs like “One Right Now (with The Weeknd),” “Circles,” “rockstar,” and “Sunflower.”
He has been nominated for and won several awards, including Breakthrough Artist at the Billboard Live Music Awards in 2018.
Two years later, Malone won big at the iHeartRadio Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards. Some of the accolades included Male Artist of the Year, Most Thumbed Up Song of the Year, Top Streaming Artist, Top Rap Artist and Top Rap Tour.
Post Malone currently lives in Los Angeles, California, but has a multimillion-dollar home in Cottonwood Heights, Utah.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)