Man transported to hospital after falling about 50 feet in Salt Lake County
SALT LAKE COUNTY — A 47-year-old man was flown to the hospital after authorities say he slipped and fell approximately 50 feet near Mount Superior in Salt Lake County.
The incident happened around 1:45 p.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Melody Cutler with the Unified Police Department said the conditions in the area where the man slipped were muddy and snowy.
Shortly after the fall, a LifeFlight helicopter was called out to pick the patient up.
He was then flown to the University of Utah Hospital.
Cutler said the man is believed to have a concussion, but he’s expected to be fine.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)