Man transported to hospital after falling about 50 feet in Salt Lake County
Nov 28, 2021, 4:52 PM | Updated: 5:28 pm
(Shafkat Anowar, Deseret News)
SALT LAKE COUNTY — A 47-year-old man was flown to the hospital after authorities say he slipped and fell approximately 50 feet near Mount Superior in Salt Lake County.
The incident happened around 1:45 p.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Melody Cutler with the Unified Police Department said the conditions in the area where the man slipped were muddy and snowy.
Shortly after the fall, a LifeFlight helicopter was called out to pick the patient up.
He was then flown to the University of Utah Hospital.
Cutler said the man is believed to have a concussion, but he’s expected to be fine.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 15140)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 14902)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14198)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 9037)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 8110)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6625)