Man transported to hospital after falling about 50 feet in Salt Lake County
SALT LAKE COUNTY — A 47-year-old man was flown to the hospital after authorities say he slipped and fell approximately 50 feet near Mount Superior in Salt Lake County.
The incident happened around 1:45 p.m. Sunday.
Sgt. Melody Cutler with the Unified Police Department said the conditions in the area where the man slipped were muddy and snowy.
Shortly after the fall, a LifeFlight helicopter was called out to pick the patient up.
He was then flown to the University of Utah Hospital.
Cutler said the man is believed to have a concussion, but he’s expected to be fine.
- Small plane makes emergency landing on I-15 (pageviews: 7907)
- New Zealand sends flight to see damage from Pacific volcano (pageviews: 7777)
- Salt Lake City schools switching to remote learning next week (pageviews: 5948)
- Utahns can't reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis (pageviews: 5948)
- Man arrested for DUI after driving recklessly on U.S. 89 (pageviews: 3814)
- Intermountain Healthcare updates visitation policy for its hospitals, clinics (pageviews: 3705)
- Woman killed in subway shove at Times Square (pageviews: 3323)
- 2 Hunter High football players killed, another injured in shooting; four suspects in custody (pageviews: 3284)
- Utahns can’t reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3170)