No injuries after motorcycle, vehicle involved crash in Cedar City
No serious injuries were reported after a motorcycle was hit by a car in Cedar City at Main Street and 600 North Monday.
According to Sgt. Cameron Roden with UHP, the motorcycle stopped and the car behind it also stopped when an SUV behind the car rammed into the back of it, pushing it into the motorcycle.
No one was transported to the hospital, but traffic was affected for the next half hour. The crash is under investigation.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)