No injuries after motorcycle, vehicle involved crash in Cedar City
No serious injuries were reported after a motorcycle was hit by a car in Cedar City at Main Street and 600 North Monday.
According to Sgt. Cameron Roden with UHP, the motorcycle stopped and the car behind it also stopped when an SUV behind the car rammed into the back of it, pushing it into the motorcycle.
No one was transported to the hospital, but traffic was affected for the next half hour. The crash is under investigation.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)