Man in serious condition following auto-pedestrian crash
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A man was hit after crossing the street at 3400 South near 1400 West at approximately 9:50 p.m. Wednesday. Authorities said he was not in a crosswalk and was struck by a passenger car.
The man has been transported to the hospital in very serious condition.
“We had a driver who said he struck a pedestrian who was walking from one side of the street to the other, and that the pedestrian was not moving,” according to Lt. Merritt.
The driver stayed on scene and is cooperating with police.
This is a developing story. More details will be shared as they become available.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)