Man in serious condition following auto-pedestrian crash
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A man was hit after crossing the street at 3400 South near 1400 West at approximately 9:50 p.m. Wednesday. Authorities said he was not in a crosswalk and was struck by a passenger car.
The man has been transported to the hospital in very serious condition.
“We had a driver who said he struck a pedestrian who was walking from one side of the street to the other, and that the pedestrian was not moving,” according to Lt. Merritt.
The driver stayed on scene and is cooperating with police.
This is a developing story. More details will be shared as they become available.
- Small plane makes emergency landing on I-15 (pageviews: 7907)
- New Zealand sends flight to see damage from Pacific volcano (pageviews: 7777)
- Salt Lake City schools switching to remote learning next week (pageviews: 5948)
- Utahns can't reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis (pageviews: 5948)
- Man arrested for DUI after driving recklessly on U.S. 89 (pageviews: 3814)
- Intermountain Healthcare updates visitation policy for its hospitals, clinics (pageviews: 3705)
- Woman killed in subway shove at Times Square (pageviews: 3323)
- 2 Hunter High football players killed, another injured in shooting; four suspects in custody (pageviews: 3284)
- Utahns can’t reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3170)