Supreme Court abortion case; Omicron in Utah, citizenship for adoptees
This week on Sunday Edition, the debate over abortion in this country, we break down exactly what is happening at the Supreme Court.
Plus, the latest on new COVID variant, Omicron, now in Utah.
And finally, we look at a new federal bill that would grant citizenship to international adoptees who fall into a citizenship gap.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)