Governor Cox orders lowering of flags in honor of Sen. Bob Dole
After the death of Sen. Bob Dole over the weekend, Governor Cox announced a lowering of the United States flag along with the State of Utah flag on all state facilities in his honor.
Flags will be lowered immediately on Dec. 6 and remain lowered until sunset on Dec. 9. According to the release, private businesses and local citizens are invited to participate as well.
Sen. Bob Dole passed away Sunday at age 98. Dole served in politics for the United States for 79 years.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)