10-year-old hit and killed by car Tuesday
ROOSEVELT, Utah- A 10-year-old boy was hit by a car Tuesday while crossing the street at 100 South and State Street. The child was hit by an SUV heading west on 100 South according to a statement from Roosevelt City Police. He was taken by ambulance to Uintah Basin Medical Center where he passed away due to his injuries.
The boy’s parents were notified and his name will not be released.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)