Driver arrested on suspicion of DUI after crashing into No. Salt Lake pond
NORTH SALT LAKE — Police are investigating after a driver crashed his car into a pond in North Salt Lake.
According to officials with the Utah Highway Patrol, the incident began Friday night when a woman was rear-ended while traveling northbound on Interstate 15.
The driver that allegedly hit her then sped off at a high rate of speed.
Troopers told KSL that the car lost control, possibly taking the off-ramp at Warm Springs, and ended up in a pond.
The driver was then taken into custody on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)