Police release name of man killed in Saturday morning shooting
SALT LAKE CITY – Salt Lake City Police chief Mike Brown identified the man who was shot over the weekend as 22-year-old Adalid Serrano-Robles.
Serrano-Robles was fatally shot near 900 South Edison Street around 1:30 a.m Saturday.
Police said the incident happened during a fight between a group of people.
First responders tried to save him but Serrano-Robles died at the scene.
We are investigating a fatal shooting at 900 South Edison Street. After the shooting, several witnesses left the scene as police arrived. Anyone with information should call 801-799-3000 and reference case number 21- 227118. https://t.co/2Q8RvlADpO #SLC #SaltLakeCity #SLCPD pic.twitter.com/Ms0yHdcxZb
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) December 11, 2021
Several witnesses ran from the area. Police asked anyone who was there to come forward – especially if they had any video or photos.
Police are still searching for the gunman.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)