Two killed in head-on crash involving semi-trucks
GREEN RIVER, Utah — Two people were killed after two semi-trucks crashed head-on in eastern Utah, according to Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Roden said the crash happened around 7 a.m. Tuesday near milepost 154 on U.S. Highway 191, about 4 miles south of the junction with I-70.
The driver of each truck was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash, and authorities did not release either driver’s identity.
The crash was blocking both directions of U.S. 191 but troopers hoped to have at least one lane of traffic open before 8:30 a.m.
Slow down in the area and watch for first responders. If possible, use alternate routes.
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) December 14, 2021
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 5286)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 4285)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3692)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 2165)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 2065)
- 2 men arrested for allegedly enticing minors online and by text (pageviews: 2003)