Intermountain Healthcare acquires old Sears property
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah– Intermountain Healthcare has acquired a new property at 800 South and State Street according to Spokesman, Jess Gomez. The property is where the old Sears store used to be until its closure in 2018.
“As part of our ongoing commitment to serve patients with high-quality, affordable, and accessible care, Intermountain Healthcare has acquired property in downtown Salt Lake City for future use to enhance healthcare services available to area residents,” Gomez, Intermountain Healthcare spokesman said. “Plans are still being developed. Details will be announced at a future date.”
Intermountain Healthcare did not announce what they intended to use the new property for.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)