Staff Sgt. Hoover to receive Congressional Gold Medal
Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, a Utah Marine killed in Afghanistan, will soon be awarded the Congressional Gold Medal.
President Joe Biden signed a bill Thursday that will honor Staff Sgt. Hoover along with 12 others who died when a bomb went off in Kabul during the evacuation of thousands of people in August. Utah Representative John Curtis co-sponsored the bill.
This award will recognize these brave men and women so that they can be forever honored for their sacrifice.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)