Missing Snow College student may have left Ephraim area
EPHRAIM, Utah – Police continued to follow all leads in the search of a missing college student from Snow College and now the investigation has led them to believe Madelyn Allen left the Ephraim area.
A Facebook post did not say why police believe why she left the area. The development is concerning because police said she doesn’t have access to a car, she does not have a driver’s license, and can’t travel on her own.
Investigators from multiple agencies have coordinated to find her over the past four days.
Madelyn’s family said they are concerned about her mental state and that made finding the 19-year-old student quickly all the more important.
Her father pleaded with the public to share any information they have about her whereabouts during a news conference Thursday.
“Dear Maddie, if you can hear us, you’re not alone,” said father Jonathan Allen during the news conference at Snow College.
“Many people are facing similar challenges. We know that you’re brave and that you’re strong. We see you. And we love you beyond our ability to express and we are here for you. And we’re anxious for you to come home and be with us for Christmas.”
All tips are now going through the Sanpete County Sheriff’s Office at (435)835-2345. And the family has set up a Facebook page to help in the search: https://www.facebook.com/helpusfindmaddie/
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)