Driver dies after crashing into tree in Manti
MANTI, Utah — A driver has died after they went over a curb in Manti and crashed into a large tree.
The incident happened in the area of 300 South and Main Street around 6:20 a.m. Saturday.
Officials with the Utah Department of Public Safety said a Honda Accord was traveling southbound on Main Street when it crossed into oncoming traffic, then went over a curb and into a large tree.
The driver, who was the only person in the car, was pronounced dead on scene.
“Fatigue and drug abuse are being investigated as contributing factors in the crash,” stated a press release from DPS.
The victim’s name has not been released, pending notification of family.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)