Police investigating suspicious death in Sandy
SANDY, Utah — Police are investigating the “suspicious death” of a 26-year-old woman in Sandy.
Officers with the Sandy City Police Department were called out to the 200 East block of Pioneer Avenue just before 11:45 a.m. Friday.
Sgt. Clayton Swenson said a 26-year-old woman was found in a “tight space” outside a home in the area.
Officers then moved her to an open area in front of the residence, where they began life-saving measures.
Swenson said the street was closed to spare the public from having to see what was going on.
Unfortunately, the woman died and her cause of death remains under investigation.
Swenson said there were no obvious signs of trauma or apparent causes of death.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)