Intermountain Logan Regional Hospital welcomes first baby of 2022
LOGAN, Utah — Piper England became the first baby born at an Intermountain hospital in the year 2022.
She entered the world at 1:03 a.m. Saturday at Intermountain Logan Regional Hospital.
“I wasn’t due until Jan. 20, but my water broke last night about 10 p.m. and we arrived at the hospital about 11 p.m. knowing I’d need a Caesarean section,” Piper’s mother, Bethany, said.
The healthy baby girl, who is the second child for the England family, weighed in at 7 pounds and is 19 inches long.
“We didn’t think she’d arrive quite this early. We have a lot of family birthdays in December, so my mom told me, no more December birthdays! Luckily, Piper made it to January by just over an hour,” Bethany said.
“Everyone at the hospital was super helpful and kind and everything went really smoothly,” Scott England, Piper’s father, said. “We had so many people here to help us and we were all laughing along the way. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect experience.”
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)