Fatal crash kills one in Carbon County
CARBON COUNTY, Utah— A 48-year-old man from Price, Utah was killed in a crash Monday morning. In a release from Carbon County they said the crash occurred after a red Dodge Neon traveling west on SR-123 near mile post 4 drifted off the right edge, overcorrected and crossed the centerline. Then it drove off the south edge where it rolled over.
The driver, who is unidentified, was thrown from the vehicle and found dead on arrival. According to the release, the man was not wearing a seatbelt.
It was clear that the accident likely happened sometime earlier then it was reported.
There was no indication of impairment and it’s unclear why the crash occurred.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)