Overnight fire destroys restaurant in Price
PRICE, Utah — A restaurant in Price is a total loss after a fire ripped through the building overnight.
The incident at Asian Bistro, located at 400 East and Main, was called in at 2:55 a.m. Sunday by a driver who was passing by, according to Chief Fitzgerald Petersen of the Price City Fire Department.
When crews arrived, smoke could be seen throughout the entire building.
Petersen said it took about three hours for firefighters from Price, Helper and Wellington to put out the flames.
No one was injured, but the building was destroyed.
Petersen said no other structures were affected.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)