Authorities locate missing Uintah County girl
UPDATE: Uintah County authorities say 10-year-old Delilah Reed has been located and is safe.
The Uintah County Sheriff’s Office posted the update to its Facebook page at 11:48 p.m. Sunday.
Original story continues below.
BALLARD, Utah — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating a 10-year-old girl in Uintah County.
Officials with the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office say Delilah Reed walked away from her home in Ballard around 7:45 p.m. Sunday.
She was last seen wearing gray or pink fuzzy pajama pants, a white shirt, and a black jacket with fuzz around the hood.
Delilah is described as 4 feet 9 inches tall, approximately 85 pounds, with dark hair.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts has been asked to call dispatch at 435-789-4222.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)