One dead after fall at Summit County construction site
PARK CITY, Utah — One man is dead after he fell 40 feet at a Park City construction site, according to officials with the Summit County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said the victim, a 40-year-old Provo man, fell off scaffolding at the Silver Creek Village complex Friday afternoon.
Officials said the man was airlifted to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The Utah Division of Occupational Health and Safety is investigating the incident.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)