Utah Marriage Celebration set for Feb. 11
LOGAN — A “date night” has been designated for those wanting to prepare for and/or strengthen their marriage. The online “Utah Marriage Celebration” is set for Friday, Feb. 11 from 4-9:30 p.m.
The Utah State University Extension is co-sponsoring the gathering, which will feature workshops on a variety of topics — provided by professionals from across the nation. Live streaming begins at 6 p.m., with pre-recorded sessions available one or two hours earlier.
Meg Johnson, who was injured in a 45-foot fall while hiking, is the keynote speaker. “Weathering Change” chronicles the accident that left her paralyzed from the chest down at age 22. Johnson’s determination to be happy has led her to write several books and develop an online course “Happiness 101.” She is a corporate motivational speaker and a recognized online influencer.
“We are excited about this event,” said Naomi Brower, a USU Extension professor. “We have a fantastic lineup of speakers from across the nation and we are confident that the couples that attend will come away with information and skills to enhance their relationship. Given the challenges of the past couple of years, this information is more important than ever.”
Tickets ($10 per couple by Jan. 31 and $15 thereafter) are available at: http://relationships.usu.edu/marriagecelebration2022. For more information call: (801) 399-8207. 1-801-399-8207.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)