Clearfield water leak causes road closure
CLEARFIELD, Utah — A water leak has emerged, flooding parts of the road, causing 1000 East to close from State Street to Antelope Drive.
According to a tweet, crews expect a six- to seven-hour closure to deal with the leak.
The water in the surrounding area has also been shut off at this time.
ROAD SHUT DOWN:
1000 E. from State St. to Antelope Dr. is currently shut down because of a new water leak. Crews estimate a 6-7 hour closure. The water is also shut off in this area. #roadshutdown #waterleak #clearfield #clearfieldutah #clearfieldcity pic.twitter.com/JvpMO2FaJ1
— Clearfield City (@ClearfieldCity) January 10, 2022
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)