Missing Grand County woman located in northern Utah
UPDATE: The Grand County Sheriff’s Office says Jolene was located in northern Utah and is safe after an individual saw this post and recognized the vehicle.
Original story continues below.
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating an approximately 50-year-old woman from Grand County.
Officials with the Grand County Sheriff’s Office say Jolene Marshall was last heard from late on Jan. 7 or in the early morning hours of Jan. 8 at her home in Moab.
Marshall is described as approximately 170 pounds with short brown hair. Deputies say she could also be wearing a long red-colored wig.
According to a Facebook post from the agency, Marshall may possibly be driving a 2015 Jeep Wrangler with Utah license plate number W603UR.
“The family is concerned for her welfare due to a mental health condition,” read the post.
Anyone with information on Marshall’s whereabouts has been asked to call 435-259-4321.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 3683)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)