Semi-truck rollover blocks five lanes on I-15
MURRAY, Utah — A semi-truck overturned on Interstate 15 Friday afternoon, blocking several lanes of traffic in Murray and causing major delays in the southbound direction.
The five right lanes were closed for several hours near 4100 South due to the crash.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol reported minor injuries to those involved.
UHP told KSL they believe the semi possibly blew a tire, struck the wall, and overturned.
Update: Troopers on scene are reporting minor injuries. Several lanes will be closed for an estimated 4-5 hours while the crash is cleaned up. https://t.co/zLUOnJSJzW
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 14, 2022
Around 8:15 p.m., troopers said the crash had been cleared and all lanes of traffic reopened.
The crash has been cleared and all lanes have been reopened. https://t.co/zLUOnJSJzW
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 15, 2022
The crash is under investigation.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)