USU Aggie Creamery celebrating 100 years of business
LOGAN, Utah — There are birthdays and then there are birthdays. The difference? How about the treats? In that regard, it may be hard to top (no pun intended) Utah State University’s Aggie Creamery. The popular place a.
The centennial celebration kicks off Friday with a “Birthday Bash.” The event will run from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. at the creamery in Logan (750 North 1200 East). There will be $1 ice cream cones and drawings for prizes.
In January, the Aggie Creamery is giving away three grand prizes — a one-year supply of free Aggie Ice Cream, a Beaver Mountain ski package and an Aggie ‘staycation,’ which includes an overnight stay at a local hotel and $125 in Bluebird Chocolate. Additional prizes include a movie night for a family of five, Eccles Ice Arena family passes, a one-month Sports Academy family pass, a Cache Valley Fun Park Day Pack for five people and two Jump Zone passes.
The Aggie Creamery has grown into a full-scale business operation since its start as an instructional ice cream production course in the basement of Old Main. Now a division of the College of Agriculture and Applied Science’s Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Sciences, Aggie Ice Cream is available on campus, in stores and online.
— USUFans.com (@USUFans) January 17, 2021
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 5286)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 4285)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3692)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 2165)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 2065)
- 2 men arrested for allegedly enticing minors online and by text (pageviews: 2003)