6 months since Salt Lake teen went missing
SALT LAKE CITY— It’s been six months since Utah teen, Kandis Harris went missing from a treatment facility. Missing school, family events, and even her own 17th birthday, Harris has not been in contact with anyone since July 15, 2021.
Her missing poster says Harris may be going by “Candi” or “Brooklyn,” and may possibly be with an older man.
She has hazel eyes, dyed brown hair, is about 5’2″ and 125 pounds.
Harris reportedly spends time around Liberty Park, and areas around North Temple and State Street.
Harris has a medical condition with required constant medication that she has not had since she went missing.
Anyone with information on Harris or her whereabouts should contact police 801-799-3000. There is also a non-law enforcement tip line at 801-995-8106.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)