Woman critically injured after crash in Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A woman in her 20’s was flown to a local hospital in critical condition after police say a minivan collided with a cement truck in Saratoga Springs.
The crash happened at Pioneer Crossing and Riverside Drive Monday evening.
There is an accident at Pioneer Crossing and Riverside Dr. Eastbound traffic has been restricted to 1 lane. Please avoid the area while crews clear the road.
— Saratoga Springs UT (@saratogasprngut) January 25, 2022
Travel in the eastbound direction was reduced to one lane due to the crash. The westbound lanes were unaffected.
Officials with the Saratoga Springs Police Department said it appears the minivan failed to yield at the intersection.
Police said the woman was wearing a seatbelt.
Additional information, including the cause of the crash, was not immediately available.
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen (pageviews: 28039)
- 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being 'sextorted' (pageviews: 23205)
- Man dead, teen flown to hospital in attempted killing and suicide (pageviews: 13783)
- Woman fatally shot in Pleasant Grove; police say her son is now in custody (pageviews: 13358)
- Friends remember mom, tattoo artist shot and killed in Pleasant Grove (pageviews: 10487)
- Springville High softball team honors teen shot in murder-suicide scenario (pageviews: 9814)
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8545)