Kid Rock’s latest song gets political complete with a ‘let’s go Brandon’ chorus
Kid Rock takes a political stance in his latest song: “We the People,” jabbing at Dr. Anthony Fauci and President Joe Biden in a string of expletives and creative rhymes, complete with a “let’s go Brandon chorus.”
Kid Rock, born Robert James Ritchie, specifically spoke to COVID-19 protocols saying, “COVID’s near. It’s coming to town. We gotta act quick, shut our borders down. Joe Biden does, the media embraces. Big Don does it, and they call him racist.”
The 51-year-old singer and rapper was a vocal supporter of Donald Trump and appeared at rallies in 2020.
“Wear your mask, take your pills, now a whole generation is mentally ill,” Kid Rock sings.
Nobody is safe from the F-bombs in the song used for Twitter, Facebook, mainstream media, President Joe Biden, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and others, but despite his harsh feelings ultimately Kid Rock calls for love and unity.
“We’ve got to keep fighting for the right to agree. Every human being doesn’t have to agree. We all bleed red, brother listen to me, it’s time for love and unity.”
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)