Motorcyclist injured in single-vehicle Salt Lake County crash
SALT LAKE COUNTY — A motorcyclist was taken to the hospital after crashing on Interstate 215 Saturday afternoon.
The incident happened near 800 West in the westbound direction of traffic around 1:30 p.m.
WB I-215 S at MP 12 (800 W) Salt Lake Co.
Left Lanes Closed
Est. Clearance Time: 3:15 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) February 5, 2022
Corp. Michael Gordon with the Utah Highway Patrol said the motorcycle was the only vehicle involved in the crash and that the motorcycle rider did not have a helmet.
Speed is believed to be a factor.
The left lanes of westbound I-215 were closed for a time while crews assessed the scene.
The condition of the motorcyclist was not immediately available.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)