SLC police respond after woman found bleeding heavily
SALT LAKE CITY — A woman was taken to the hospital Sunday after Salt Lake City police say they were called out to help with an injury that was causing her to bleed heavily.
The department was notified about the incident at 850 South Temple around 4:45 p.m.
Officers responded and immediately began performing medical assistance. They also requested for medical assistance to help the injured woman.
She was then transported to an area hospital, according to SLCPD.
Police said they were advised around 5:45 p.m. that the woman is in stable condition.
An investigation into how her injury occurred is ongoing.
Police said there does not appear to be any public danger at this time.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)