Carbon School District cancels Wednesday’s classes
PRICE, Utah — The Carbon School District announced Wednesday’s classes have been canceled due to snow and poor road conditions.
Superintendent Mika Salas said many roads in the area have not been plowed and buses cannot safely transport students.
“We are working hard to ensure that our parking lots and grounds are plowed for tomorrow. Also, our county and city road crews will have time to plow our streets,” Salas said in a statement. “Thank you in advance for making other arrangements today. We understand that it causes an inconvenience with child care.”
Another 1-3″ of snow could fall in the area through Wednesday night, and wind chills could drop temperatures as low as -12 degrees.
A winter weather advisory is in effect for the area and much of Utah through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)