Motorcyclist in critical condition after crash
OGDEN, Utah—A motorcyclist is in “extremely critical condition” after striking a van in Ogden Wednesday according to a release from Ogden Police.
At 12:29 a 21-year-old man was traveling west on hist motorcycle in the 200 block of 12th Street. A white chevy van driven by a 43-year-old man was facing north in the entrance of the businesses on the south side of the street. When the van pulled out across the street to head north on Childs Ave they were struck in the passenger side rear by the 21-year-old.
As a result of the collision, the van spun and rolled onto the driver’s side. The motorcyclist was transported to the hospital and the driver of the van was uninjured.
The accident is being investigated at this time.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)