Pennsylvania man dead after incident on Park City Mountain
PARK CITY, Utah — A 54-year-old man from Pennsylvania has died following a serious incident on Park City Mountain.
According to a statement Saturday afternoon from Park City Mountain, the incident took place near Molly’s Trees.
Members of the Park City Mountain Ski Patrol responded, followed by Airmed.
Emergency care was administered, but unfortunately, the man was pronounced dead at the scene, according to Park City Mountain officials.
“Park City Mountain and the entire Vail Resorts family extend our deepest sympathy and support to the family and friends of this guest,” said Mike Goar, vice president and chief operating officer at Park City Mountain.
Additional information, including the guest’s identity, was not immediately available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)