Hiker rescued after severely damaging knee on Snowbird mountain
SALT LAKE COUNTY — A hiker was transported to the hospital Saturday after he tore his ACL on Snowbird mountain.
Det. Arlan Bennett with the Unified Police Department said the incident happened around 4 p.m.
LifeFlight and search and rescue crews were called out to the scene.
After a few hours, the patient was taken off the mountain and transported to the hospital, according to Bennett.
Additional information about the incident was not immediately available.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)