Two killed in single-vehicle rollover in Kane County
KANE COUNTY, Utah — Two people have died after a single-vehicle rollover crash on state Route 89 in Kane County.
The incident happened at mile 10 around 12:40 a.m. Sunday.
Officials with the Utah Department of Public Safety said a Jeep Compass was traveling westbound on S.R. 89 from Big Water towards Church Wells when the crash occurred.
Neither occupant was restrained and both were ejected, according to DPS officials.
Unfortunately, the men did not survive their injuries.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Authorities have not released the identities of the victims.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)