Summit County deputies remove porcupine from child’s room
PARK CITY, Utah — Deputies with the Summit County Sheriff’s Office were able to remove a porcupine that snuck into a Jeremy Ranch home.
Crews responded to the home around 6:30 a.m. Thursday and found the porcupine “snuggled up under a child’s crib.” They said it entered the home through a nonsecured door.
Deputies said no one in the home was injured, and they used a tote and piece of wood to trap and safely remove the prickly intruder.
Family members thanked deputies for removing the porcupine and said they hope he can learn to sleep off his late nights elsewhere.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)