Person of interest named as Endangered Missing Advisory issued for 13-year-old Roosevelt girl
ROOSEVELT, Utah — Authorities have issued a Utah Endangered Missing Advisory for 13-year-old Rylie Seacrest, who was reported missing Tuesday, and named a Washington man as a person of interest.
Police say Rylie walked out of her residence between 5 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, and her friends reported she was in contact with a 25-year-old man from Florida.
“Before she left, she received an oculus Facebook message from a ‘Monkey King Budda’ at the same time she walked out of the home that said, ‘I’m waiting,'” police said.
Justin Woodruff, from the Washington area, was named as a person of interest Wednesday. However, police say Rylie told several friends she was going to Florida with a man.
“We are actively investigating this lead, but at this moment it is unconfirmed that (Woodruff) is involved in her disappearance,” police said.
Rylie is 5-foot-3, weighs 120 pounds and has red hair and hazel eyes. Anyone with information should call the Roosevelt City Police Department at 435-722-2330, or central dispatch at 435-722-4558. Police also said they will be checking messages sent to their Facebook page.
A candlelight vigil and prayer event will be held at Roosevelt’s Constitution Park at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)