Person of interest named as Endangered Missing Advisory issued for 13-year-old Roosevelt girl
ROOSEVELT, Utah — Authorities have issued a Utah Endangered Missing Advisory for 13-year-old Rylie Seacrest, who was reported missing Tuesday, and named a Washington man as a person of interest.
Police say Rylie walked out of her residence between 5 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, and her friends reported she was in contact with a 25-year-old man from Florida.
“Before she left, she received an oculus Facebook message from a ‘Monkey King Budda’ at the same time she walked out of the home that said, ‘I’m waiting,'” police said.
Justin Woodruff, from the Washington area, was named as a person of interest Wednesday. However, police say Rylie told several friends she was going to Florida with a man.
“We are actively investigating this lead, but at this moment it is unconfirmed that (Woodruff) is involved in her disappearance,” police said.
Rylie is 5-foot-3, weighs 120 pounds and has red hair and hazel eyes. Anyone with information should call the Roosevelt City Police Department at 435-722-2330, or central dispatch at 435-722-4558. Police also said they will be checking messages sent to their Facebook page.
A candlelight vigil and prayer event will be held at Roosevelt’s Constitution Park at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)