Two people dumped into garbage truck after sleeping in dumpster, police say
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Police say a man and woman were dumped into a garbage truck Thursday morning after sleeping in a West Valley City dumpster.
Lt. Sean McCarthy with the West Valley Police Department said the incident happened around 5:30 a.m. outside the Valley Fair Mall.
A private garbage service came and emptied the dumpster, including both people, into a garbage truck.
McCarthy said police aren’t sure why the man and woman were sleeping in the dumpster or how they got the driver’s attention after being dumped into the truck.
The man was taken to an area hospital to be treated for a broken arm; police did not say if the woman suffered any injuries.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)