Motorcyclist killed after striking electric scooter left in road
ST. GEORGE, Utah — One person was killed after police say their motorcycle hit an unoccupied Spin scooter that was left in the road.
The incident happened on Bluff Street near St. George Blvd. Monday morning.
St. George police said their crash reconstruction team was called out to the scene to investigate due to the fatality.
Bluff Street was closed until approximately 9:15 a.m. Monday.
SB Bluff St at St George Blvd, STG, Washington Co.
SB Closed, Traffic Diverted to EB St George Blvd,
Est. Clearance Time: 9:45 AM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) March 14, 2022
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)