Two injured in plane crash at Spanish Fork Airport
SPANISH FORK, Utah — Two people were taken to the hospital Saturday after a single-engine plane crashed at the Spanish Fork Airport.
Lt. Cory Slaymaker with the Spanish Fork Police Department told KSL the aircraft got caught in the cross winds while landing. It went off the runway before hitting a ditch and flipping over.
Two occupants, both males in their early 20’s, sustained minor injuries and were transported to the hospital, according to Slaymaker.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)