Woman critically injured after motorcycle-vehicle crash in Murray
MURRAY, Utah — A woman was transported to the hospital Saturday after a motorcycle collided with a vehicle in Murray.
The incident happened near 4900 South and 900 East around 2 p.m.
Kristin Reardon, public information officer for the Murray Police Department, told KSL a vehicle was turning left when a motorcycle hit the back end of it.
The motorcyclist, an adult female, was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition.
The crash remains under investigation, according to Reardon.
Lanes in the area are expected to be closed for the next few hours.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)