Suspected DUI driver arrested in Weber County; car left in drive crashes into pole
PLEASANT VIEW, Utah — A man was booked for suspected DUI after he accidentally hit a pole on 2700 North State Street, according to police.
The man was driving “erratically” across the roads when officers performed a traffic stop Tuesday morning.
The driver pulled over and got out of the vehicle, but forgot to place his car in park, which led to the car driving into the island and hitting the pole.
No injuries were reported and the driver was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under the influence.
This was one of multiple crashes reported across northern Utah between Monday night and Tuesday morning. One person was killed in a head-on crash in Roy while a woman died after being ejected from a rollover crash on I-15.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)