Police ask for help after two house burglaries in broad daylight
SANTA CLARA, Utah— Santa Clara-Ivins Police are asking for help identifying two men and a white van after several residences were burglarized Sunday in the area of Riesling and Concord in Santa Clara.
According to Reed Briggs with Santa Clara-Ivins Police, among other things, a firearm was stolen from one of the residences and they believe the burglaries occurred between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on March 27.
Police think the two males in the white van may be involved, but are just looking for more information at this time.
Police believe whoever was in this black van may have been a witness to the crimes.
Neighbors in the area said they thought the men in the white van were solar panel salesmen, however, they were not. Audio from a neighbor’s security camera recorded the men in the white van speaking a foreign language that is not English or Spanish.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the burglaries and there were no damages. (Police clarified to KSL TV that the homes had doors unlocked.) Police are asking anyone with information to call 435-229-4426.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)