Leaking antifreeze leads to Utah hit-and-run suspect
MARRIOTT-SLATERVILLE, Utah — A trail of antifreeze led Utah deputies to arrest a hit-and-run suspect.
According to the Weber County Sheriff’s Office, there was a hit-and-run collision when a truck hit a parked car and didn’t stop.
After the collision at 279 S., 1200 West in Marriott-Slaterville, responding deputies followed a trail of antifreeze. The trail led investigating deputies to a red truck parked at the One 9 Fuel Stop on 12th Street, not far from the reported crash.
The trail took them to a red truck that had clear damage to the front right side.
“The driver was booked into jail,” Weber County Sheriff’s Office said on its Facebook page. It did not release the name of the suspect.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)