Firefighters investigating after West Haven shed destroyed in fire
WEST HAVEN, Utah — Crews from several agencies responded to a fire that destroyed a large Weber County shed Tuesday evening.
Officials with the Weber Fire District said a woman was driving in the area of 4500 South and 4300 West around 6:30 p.m. when she saw smoke coming from the detached shed/garage structure.
Firefighters said she saw a male teenager opening the structure’s doors to remove a car, and the flames began to spread due to high winds.
Crews from the Weber Fire District led the response, aided by teams from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office, South Ogden Ambulance and Roy, Clinton and North Davis fire departments.
No injuries were reported and the structure is a total loss. Firefighters said the car the teen tried to remove suffered minor damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation by Weber Fire District marshals.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)