Child hospitalized after being hit by car in Stansbury Park
STANSBURY PARK, Utah — State troopers say a child was seriously injured after they were struck by a vehicle.
Sgt. Chris Bishop with the Utah Highway Patrol said the crash occurred at the intersection of Stansbury Parkway and state Route 138 Wednesday morning.
The child was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
No cause for the crash has been released, and emergency crews were expected to remain on scene until 9:30 a.m.
SR 138 at Stansbury Pkwy, STP, Tooele Co.
Est. Clearance Time: 9:30 AM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) April 6, 2022
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)