Child hospitalized after being hit by car in Stansbury Park
STANSBURY PARK, Utah — State troopers say a child was seriously injured after they were struck by a vehicle.
Sgt. Chris Bishop with the Utah Highway Patrol said the crash occurred at the intersection of Stansbury Parkway and state Route 138 Wednesday morning.
The child was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
No cause for the crash has been released, and emergency crews were expected to remain on scene until 9:30 a.m.
SR 138 at Stansbury Pkwy, STP, Tooele Co.
Est. Clearance Time: 9:30 AM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) April 6, 2022
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)