KSL+: Solving Utah’s Disability Staffing Crisis
SALT LAKE CITY — Families and providers that serve people with physical and intellectual disabilities say a state-funded program that supports them has reached a crisis.
Staffing is down. Thousands with disabilities are on a waiting list. The state responded. But is it enough?
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)