South Davis Rec Center evacuated due to ammonia leak
BOUNTIFUL, Utah– Firefighters responded to an ammonia leak at the South Davis Recreation Center ice rink Monday morning and evacuated the building.
According to South Davis Fire Department, the rec center was evacuated and will continue to be evacuated for the next hour or so while the building is ventilated and the air tested to make sure it’s safe.
SDMF crews are on scene at an ammonia leak at the South Davis Recreation Center.
The Recreation Center is closed until further notice. The Leak is isolated and no injuries are reported at this time. pic.twitter.com/avsbGZoYsl
— SOUTHDAVISMETROFIRE (@SDMFA) April 18, 2022
Bountiful Jr. High, which is a neighboring building was put on “isolation” following the incident, that has since been lifted.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)