Burglary complaint leads to two arrested in Carbon County
CARBON COUNTY, Utah – Two people were arrested for stealing multiple items after a complaint was filed to police in Carbon County.
According to the Carbon County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page, they received a burglary complaint on April 15th from property owners that noticed some of their belongings were either missing or moved around.
Local deputies were told that a second property nearby also reported missing items.
Both properties had signs of forced entry, police said.
The next morning, the first complainant called Price Dispatch and told them that a suspicious vehicle was at one of the properties according to the sheriff’s office.
A deputy arrived in time to make contact with the vehicle before it left the property and was able to confirm that the driver was involved in the previous burglaries, police said. They found burglary tools, binoculars, a furniture moving kit, and other suspicious items on the driver.
According to the sheriff’s office, the driver had an active warrant and was placed into custody.
Police said they executed a search warrant at the drivers property and found multiple stolen items located there along with drugs.
One male and one female were booked in the Carbon County Jail for these charges:
- Burglary of a Dwelling
- Unlawful Possession of Another’s Identification,
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, and
- Possession of Paraphernalia.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)