Teen wounds brother in SLC stabbing
SALT LAKE CITY — Police responded to a stabbing Wednesday evening that resulted in critical, but stable injuries.
SLCPD Lt. Pascadlo told KSL police responded about 8 p.m. to 1400 East Hudson Ave. on reports of an individual being stabbed.
Bystanders rendered aid and a 27-year-old male victim was transported to a local hospital, Pascadlo said.
Police said they discovered the situation was a domestic dispute between two brothers, the 15-year-old suspect surrendered to police.
The incident is still under investigation and police have not released information on what led to the stabbing.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)